MOVING ARCHIVES & LIBRARIES
EVERYTHING IN ITS PROPER PLACE
The purpose of archives is to have quick access to specific information at all times – order is key. Order is also at the heart of each of our meticulously planned archive relocations. We leave nothing to chance; every archived item gets a clearly defined place. For such a move, we employ relocation control systems and special archive packaging as well as file trolleys, which also allow access immediately before and after the move.
We have the perfect removal solution for every type of media – be it paper, magnetic tape or film. If needed, we can even offer bespoke storage options, including climate-controlled archive space.
Our services for your archive and library relocation include:
- Planning from A to Z (prospective layout for areas / rooms / sectors / shelves, inventory tagging)
- RFID tagging of stock
- Dismantling and installing shelves and racks
- Cleaning stock and shelves
- Providing bespoke packaging materials
- Restructuring, inserting additional stock into the main stock
- Providing all the necessary technology
- Carrying out all transport work (incl. air-conditioned transports, safety transports)
- Relocating all peripheral equipment (office equipment, IT equipment)
After a detailed consultation, we offer a comprehensive range of individual services tailored to your needs – these can then be ordered separately or as a package deal.